200-hr Yoga Energy Teacher Training Certification
Heart To Mind Yoga & Ayurveda™
Presented By The Yoga Energy School & Chris Considine Fitness
March 6 – March 12, 2017
March 25 – March 31, 2017
May 4 – May 9, 2017
(All 3 Weeks Are Required)
When there is conflict between the heart and the brain, let the heart be followed. -Swami Vivekananda
As the Vedic scriptures say, the goal of yoga is the Union of the collective self with the individual self. Thousands of years of experience in the pursuit of self-realization have showed that the only way we can achieve this is through the seamless integration of our heart with our mind. This is the goal of Yoga.
The Yoga Teacher looks for the “window” that is open in the Client’s heart which will allow the heart to heart connection. Once that connection is established, the Yoga Teacher will then assist the Client as he/she works on their personal heart to mind connection.
It is very important to keep in mind that every one’s “window” is going to be different. What will make you a great Yoga Teacher is a rich Yoga “toolbox.”
In this training you will learn
- Tantra Yoga
- Jyotish (Vedic Astrology)
- Concentration & Meditation Techniques
- The Art Of Teaching Group Classes Vs Private Clients
- Power Yin™
- SUP & Yoga
- The Business Of Yoga
Aristotle said “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.”
This training is a 3-week intensive that will help you develop the tenacity, skill, strength and compassion of the body, emotions, mind and soul to fulfill your purpose in life, whether you know what your purpose is or not. 🙂
Location & Schedule
The Training will take place on the island of Okinawa, Japan. The exact location will be announced at a later date.
March 6-12, 2017 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.(0800 – 1800)
March 25-31, 2017 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (0800 – 1800)
April – Internship (optional)
May 4-9, 2017 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (0800 – 1900)
All 3 weeks are required.
Tuition & Registration
- The tuition is only $1,950.00. OYTA Members receive $100.00 discount.
- Deposit of $500.00 is required to register. Registration ends January 31st, 2017. Deposit can be paid at https://www.snappycheckout.com/pay/?WVQYNCU31T1O9CWIVVOQP6929
- The remainder of the tuition is due by Feb. 28, 2017.
- After you submit your deposit, we will contact you for all the logistics. You will also be added to a fb group that we created to help you better prepare for the training: YTT Okinawa, Japan
- Contact us for a list of the suggested reading and viewing material (NOT required).
Train With Us!