Seven Reasons Why You Will Love Spartan Yoga™
- You will not focus on flexibility; you will focus on mobility. Putting your foot behind your head is pointless.
- You will learn strength based poses that will challenge and empower your clients.
- You will not have to learn Sanskrit. We will use modern day terminology for the poses.
- You will learn how to teach high-energy classes that people will crave.
- You will learn to teach classes that are about moving and not about sitting.
- You will not have a guru and you will not receive a spiritual name.
- You will get the tools necessary to create a kick-ass class and become a yoga trailblazer in your community.
Join Us In Our
Spartan Yoga Teacher Training
In The Beautiful Mountains Of North Georgia
Completed In 8 Consecutive Weekends
January 26-28, 2018
February 2-4, 2018
February 9-11, 2018
February 16-18, 2018
February 23-25, 2018
March 2-4, 2018
March 9-11, 2018
** Empowering Yogis Since 1983 **
Spartan Yoga™ is modern terminology conveying an extremely old and very effective style of training.
Spartan Yoga™ is the form of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual training that originated in Ancient Sparta. It creates the tenacity, skill, strength and compassion of the body, emotions, mind and soul required for the individual to fulfill their purpose in life, whether they know what their purpose is or not.
Spartan Yoga™ is not specialized, it is simple. It is all about the economy of action. It is using the most effective movements in the shortest amount of time.
According to Spartan Yoga™ the power is within us. It is based on empirical evidence, on results, not on theory, or philosophies. The hero is within.
The training will take place at the Yogi Bear Shack Meditation Sanctuary on Mount Yonah in Cleveland, Georgia.
Your daily schedule during this life transforming experience will be
Friday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
You will find plenty of beautiful hotels, motels and campsites nearby that will further enhance your training experience. Book a couple of extra days so you can visit the local trails and wineries.
The tuition is $1,849.00 if you register by October 30th, 2017.
Please, submit your non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $500.00 by clicking here. The remainder of the tuition is due two weeks prior to the start of the program.
As soon as you submit your payment you will be placed into a private facebook group to interact with your fellow yogis. 🙂
This training offers ACE and NASM CEU’s. After completion of this training you will also be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.” – Aristotle